"We help our clients to manage change successfully by identifying business needs, evaluating opportunity costs and contributing to the design and analysis of solutions that deliver value."
Manuel Asenzo, Business Analyst.
They are necessary to articulate all stages of the project lifecycle, ensuring functional consistency.
- Analyze, define, and manage both functional and non-functional requirements throughout the whole project cycle.
- Accompany the customer throughout the entire software development process to clear up any questions, propose improvements, define the scope and prioritize it, and provide technological solutions.
- Make decisions and guide the team in the software development process based on priorities previously agreed on with the client.
- Carry out the different team meetings, ensuring that each of them meets its particular objective.
- Be the guardians of the project's methodology and main promoters of quality.
Knowledge and training
They have experience in diverse businesses and industries and can adapt to any of them. They have the expertise in negotiating with different organizational sectors and in the rapid detection of business needs.
They also have knowledge in all areas of software development, such as development, UX/UI, and testing, in order to be the link between the team and the client. For that reason, excellent interpersonal skills are required.
Furthermore, they are updated with the latest software development methodologies and always drive the execution of good practices.
They attain degrees such as Systems Engineering, Computer Science, or those business-related.