UI and UX design services have become a significant part of the digital transformation strategy in organizations. More and more companies invest in UI and UX services as they have shown they can bring long-term benefits.
Business software is generally defined as software solutions designed and intended to meet the needs of a business. While this is completely true, at Hexacta, we understand that behind a business application, mobile app, or web app, there are people who seek to have a seamless experience with the technology they live with on a daily basis.
As a UX consultant, we dedicate our effort to offering a holistic design process, an individual user experience to accomplish long-term success.
With technology changing rapidly, it is increasingly important that organizations adopt User Interface and UX design, not as an isolated element to software development but as an essential reason for their development project's success. A good interface allows the user not to lose focus and concentration on the task that is performing. It provides the control of the actions that are carried out.
Thinking about UI and UX services is an integral part of their business strategy. As such, we are continuously working to improve our developments and solutions so clients get the most out of them.
What is UX design to us?
UX design is a key element in every project we work on, and it plays a significant role from the beginning of the software project. Our UI and UX design services are known for being both intuitive to use and tailored to meet our clients' goals and users' tasks to increase higher value and competitiveness.
Usability is the set of sensations, feelings, emotional responses, and user satisfaction regarding the interaction with a product or service. It aims to create products that meet the specific needs of their end-users, achieving greater satisfaction and the best possible user experience with minimal effort.
Usability should be considered from the beginning of the conception of any software development project. Attempting to do so towards the end of the project — or not considering UX/UI design at all — negatively impacts your company's different levels.
Delivering an unforgettable experience goes beyond providing a useful product; it is about good business. Good UI and UX design services will add higher value to both the solution and the company by increasing revenues and competitiveness.
What we do
- Consulting and Analysis. We advise organizations through design consultancies. We evaluate, identify, and classify the usability problems that may affect good user experience.
- Research and Strategy. Through research techniques, we recognize the user needs and business opportunities that may arise.
- User Interface Design. We build solutions that include iterative cycles, which provide us constant feedback from both the client and the user to ensure we meet their needs and expectations.
- Technical Development. Its objective is the creation and evolution of software, respecting all the definitions that were established in prototyping.
Why UX design services matters
Whether your software product is a mobile app or a web app, how your final users behave, embrace, and interact with the technology will tell you how successful your UX design service is. That is why the right software company with the right UX design services matter.
How can enterprises benefit from a good UX/UI design?
It improves their
Your users stick
to your company
It cuts down on costs
It increases productivity
How we provide our UI and UX services
More than 20 years of experience has allowed us to set the foundation for a mature and reliable design process. Our qualified, client-focused, innovative, and creative design team works on the following stages to deliver — within the set timeframe — UI and UX services that fit your needs.
- Discovery. This is based on techniques such as contextual interviews and competitive analysis, where the greatest amount of information is collected, obtaining a better understanding of the business and the user and aligning expectations. It allows you to obtain a greater understanding of the needs, behavior, and context of the end-user, avoiding falling into suppositions.
- Definition. We synthesize the information that will help us to define a solid base. Through techniques such as card sorting, creation of people, and user trips, the information architecture and the organization of the content begins to be established. This phase’s goal is to obtain a solid base for the construction of a software development solution that satisfies both the client’s requirements and users’ needs.
- Prototyping. In this stage, we create prototypes of low and high fidelity in which we capture both functionalities and behavior, as well as visual design. It creates tangible results that can be shared with the team to perform usability tests.
- Implementation. In this instance, the proposals come alive by assembling code and design.
- Measurement. This stage is where we obtain the results from user tests, heuristic analysis, and accessibility, and we validate the implemented designs to discover opportunities for improvement.
Delivering a wide range of digital experiences means putting all touchpoints together, connecting experiences and channels, and using best UX practices and techniques.
With a comprehensive understanding of all the latest technology tools, we can create custom solutions that take your company to another level.
We are very pleased with Hexacta´s performance. Their level of professionalism, technical knowledge and quality of their development teams are remarkable. We can state that we had generated a relationship that we value and allows us to trust them for future developments.
Responsive, business oriented, well-structured and with a good quality at each release, the dedicated Hexacta team has been a good partner to achieve our various goals on this project. Thus, I want to thank everyone in Hexacta who has been involved in this success.
Working with Hexacta has been an incredibly productive experience. Not only did the hexacta team rapidly get up to speed with our challenging requirements, but they also delivered an excellent product, in time, and within budget.